This blog will chronicle my comments and other critical articles, cartoons and videos. Time has come for us to put America first and Party 2nd. This page will have the good, bad and ugly of Republicans, Democrats and Libertarians alike, but will always offer pluralistic solutions effective June 8, 2012

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Republican response towards Obama about Bergdahl

REPUBLICAN RESPONSE TOWARDS OBAMA

My response to a note from a friend, “we need to be fair and rational about it. President Reagan had done the same thing - remember Contra deals? Others have done too, why pick on Obama? Are we Republicans don’t have anything substantial to offer to the nation that we pick on him?

This is one of my friends writing, “Hey Mike, I had a request from a friend who to ask you what you think about Obama trading Bergdahl - who is a deserter, for the five worst Taliban terrorists. She had seen you on Hannity at some point and knew that I knew you. So I told her I would ask.

This is the one thing that could cinch it for Obama to be arrested for Treason because he also paid the group where Bergdahl had gone to $5 million to release him and they were NOT the Taliban.


Mike Ghouse
www.MikeGhouse.net

No comments:

Post a Comment